ABM Program Overview
Analytics & Insights
What our clients are saying
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best ABM technology?
- Target account list: Identify the right businesses and individuals you should be targeting
- Intent data: Sort accounts by behavior to target your content effectively
- Reporting: Tie marketing spend back to real sales data
What KPIs should my ABM program measure?
- Account penetration: the number of contacts you have within the organization
- Account engagement: clicking on ads, opening emails, going to your campaign landing page, and so on
- Marketing influence: connects opportunities that would normally be counted as net-new back to marketing campaigns
How do I align my ABM team?
Effective ABM requires complete alignment from your sales, marketing and finance teams. You’ll need to set up a leadership team that includes stakeholders from each of these departments. Make sure everyone is aligned on KPIs and goals of the program, and most importantly, understands the mindset shift that is required. ABM is about quality leads over quantity of leads—this can be a big adjustment for sales teams that are used to using MQLs as their main KPI.
How do we budget for ABM?
Your current marketing campaigns and content are a great starting point for thinking about ABM. Can you modify your current programs to apply to a smaller audience? Do you have content that you can repurpose for specific accounts? Then think about the technology you’ll need to make your ABM program efficient and effective.
The goal of ABM is actually to do more with less – not create more work for your team. Remember that time is money. When you hire outside experts to get your ABM program off the ground, you may experience greater ROI in the long run.
GET STARTED WITH THE RIGHT ABM PROGRAM
Contact our Account-Based Marketing specialists to jumpstart your ABM program and learn how ABM can take your marketing program to the next level.